Last Updated on
From the past few days, our ears are only hearing news about removing Article 370 and Article 35 A from states Jammu & Kashmir and also hearing the news about Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh converting into Union Territories. We are sure about the step was taken by the Modi 2.0 government is correct and this decision will help lots and lots of people living in Jammu, Kashmir, and Ladakh.
Moving further by leaving this news behind, we have brought some interesting facts about Pakistan occupied Kashmir that you must be aware of. So, below are they, once you complete the reading, do share this with your friends too and spread the knowledge:
5 Interesting Facts About Pakistan Occupied Kashmir That Everyone Must Know:
1. The area of Kashmir which has been occupied by the country Pakistan was first invaded in the year 1947. Pakistan at that time took a step to have divided “Point Of Kashmir (POK)” in parts named Gilgit, Baltistan and Azad Kashmir.
2. At present, the capital city of Azad Kashmir is Muzaffarabad that has 8 districts including 182 federal councils and 19 Tehsils. The PoK is having a supreme court and high court and also having a Hunza Gilgit that is a part of PoK. In the year 1963, the region of Baltistan, Raksam and Shaksgam Valley was given to China whose name is “Trans-Karakoram Tract.”
3. The Kashmir area that has been occupied by Pakistan touches border area of Punjab of Pakistan and it is also attached with the Xinjiang region of China, Wakhan corridor of Afghanistan and east region of Indian Kashmir.
4. When the partition period of Pakistan and India was going on, Jammu & Kashmir at that time was declared as in independent state and got an opportunity to choose between India and Pakistan. But Maharaja Hari Singh decided to keep Kashmir with them instead of selecting any of the two countries. Also, Jammu & Kashmir was never ruled by the Britishers because it was always under the ruling of Maharaja Hari Singh.
5. According to a study it has been found that PoK is controlled by the Council of Minister at told by the chief of PoK but the actual truth is that the complete land is controlled by only Pakistan.
Mentioned above are the 5 interesting facts about Pakistan occupied Kashmir. Stay tuned with us and keep reading the brand news with us! We will be back soon with more news. Enjoy your life, have fun and joy!