Last Updated on by
Google Pixel holds a unique record of getting leak online very easily. Today, when Google Pixel 4 is finally launched in the market, we are eager to share some features, which were not leaked earlier.
Earlier, Google itself leaked the appearance of Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4XL.
Google Pixel 4 – Top Features & Specifications
Here is a look at the top features & specifications of the phone:
- No Dual Tone Design: There is no dual-tone design in the pixel this time. Both phones possess a single-color glass panel with a matte finish, along with a black colored square camera bump and edge grip.
- Display: Now these flagship phones are available with a 90 Hz FTW Display. It will give a more lively feel while watching the videos.
- Storage: While the storage is still upto 64 GB, the RAM size is 6 GB in both the phones.
- Dual Rear Camera: Finally, Google has come up with an idea of Dual Camera. The setup of this phone includes a 12MP primary camera lens, along with a 16MP telephoto lens.
- Face Unlock: The Face Unlock in Pixel Model is similar to that of the iPhone.
- Motion Gestures: With the latest Motion Gestures technology, now you can operate your pixel with the wave of your hand. While the best feature is, It will also lock the phone when you walk away!
- Upgrades: Since it is a phone from Google, it arrives with Android 10 preinstalled. Hence, you will be using the top available technology.
- Battery Capacity: The battery capacity of Pixel 4 is 2800 mAh, while Pixel 4XL is 3700 mAh.
- Cost: Pixel 4 is available at $799, while Pixel 4XL is available at $899.
Are we missing anything? Read our live blog of the launch event: Google Pixel 4 Launch Live Blog Straight From Made By Google event