Last Updated on by
Apple is very close to launch iPhone 11 on Tuesday this September, despite it stands out as a smartphone that has not been known enough. However, we have already seen its appearance and rear photographic design. So far there is nothing else to reveal, but this leaked video will show the terrain on which iPhone 11 will arrive. However, judge yourself watching the video.
The video leaked by Slashleaks website, reveals how the iPhone 11 would be, at least in design and with the exception of the rear photographic section. It has only changed the position of the cameras, although it should be noted that this triangular aspect looks great. For the rest, the 8-second video makes it clear that the iPhone 11 will add a notch similar to Apple’s latest mobile series. Unfortunately, they do not reveal the hardware specifications.
iPhone 11 Major Leaks
As a list, here we have part of the details that have been revealed for weeks about the next Apple flagship:
- The iPhone 11 will arrive with the 11 Max and 11 Pro.
- It will have an Apple A13 Bionic processor with 3 or 4 GB of RAM.
- As for its operating system, iOS 13 will make its entrance along with updates and a dark mode.
- The screen could be 5.8 inches, but would not involve major changes compared to the iPhone XS.
- As seen in the video, it will add 3 rear cameras with a new look that attracts a lot of attention.
- This time it is not possible to have 3D Touch, 5G support. Instead, the Type-C port will appear.
- With regard to its possible price, there has been talk of $999 dollars.
- The mobile will be presented with its series next Tuesday, September 10.