Last Updated on by
Who is not familiar with Mukesh Ambani’s richness? We all compare our friends with him, whenever anyone spends a lot! Now, Mukesh Ambani is again in the news for similar reasons. Because He has made it to the top of the list of Richest Indians again for 8th Consecutive Year.
What is the total net worth of Mukesh Ambani?
The total net worth of Chairman of Reliance Industries Ltd. amounts to a whopping Rs 3,80,700 crore. As per the IIFL Wealth Hurun India Rich List 2019,
“A record breaking 953 individuals have a minimum wealth of ₹1,000 crore — up by 15 percent or 122 individuals compared to last year,”
Who are others on this list?
Last year, the total number of people with assets more than worth Rs. 1000 Crore was 831.
On the second spot is Hinduja Family with a total net worth of ₹1.86 lakh crore. Whereas, Azim Premji is closely following him with a net worth of ₹1.17 lakh crore.
The well-known Lakshmi Mittal Group is on the forth Spot with ₹1.07-lakh crore of wealth. While the Adani Group is on the fifth Spot with total net worth amounting to ₹94,500 crores.
Following him on the sixth spot is Mr. Uday Kotak with a net worth of ₹94,100 Crores. And Cyrus S Poonawalla is at the seventh position with total worth ₹88,800 crores.
The rest spots are occupied by:
- Cyrus Pallonji Mistry at the eighth spot with a total net worth of ₹76,800 Crore
- Shapoor Pallonji is at ninth spot with ₹76,800 crores.
- Dilip Shanghvi is at the tenth position with a net valuation worth ₹71,500 crores.
- Out of all the 953 People, 246 people are from Mumbai.
- The combined wealth of the top 25 individuals from this list amounts to 10% of India’s GDP.
- Whereas, the combined wealth of all 953 individual amounts to 17%